Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Things to Consider

The beginning of Senior Year of college. You know what this means?

THESIS TIME

And that also means a lack of sleep and a lot of sugar and caffeine in the diet. Wooh. Welp, the good news is, I've started my thesis. Bad news is, I have to finish it. Such a long way to go. I've started animating so far, though. I still need a title that's witty and cute. So if you have any suggestions, shoot me a comment, yo.

And without further adieu, here's the animatic.


It's fairly long, for a 2D hand drawn animated film produced and animated soley by me. But, hey, I can do it, right? I just hope I can produce some quality animation in the time I have with it. Cross your fingers. I have animated some sheep already, but I won't start posting them till I have the shots registered and I have more things done. I'll put some of them in a blocked movie for you to see. And feedback is always welcome!

I want to wish all my classmates good luck in finishing their theses as well. This will be a long, tedious year. But you're all talented and made it this far! Let's make some awesome films! BOOYAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment