Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updates for All

Here are just a few things everyone can look at. I realize I never posted my final video of Nacht on here for people to watch. Granted, I was probably thinking I was going to submit it to film festivals, but I am so lazy that is not going to happen. You can check it out at my vimeo account: CLICK ME YAY!

And here's another 3D animation that I did last year that I never uploaded from class. It was a dialogue sequence. I took a sound clip from Night At the Museum. I like the little dude's animation better. It flows more. I'm just better at lip sync than 3D animation in any case, so the angry lip speaking was very fun to do. Mostly teeth and lip curling for that. Especially the part where I look in the mirror and imitate it. Haha. Always a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment